A notification for the Apprentice posts is circulated by J&K Bank. The J&K Bank has the prerequisites of graduation degree pass-outs for the Apprentice standings. The total number of slots for the Apprentice vacancy in the J&K Bank is 396. The enrollment process for the J&K Apprentice seats has started from August 29, 2023.
The applicants are requested to study the below-provided details of the J&K Apprentice posts notification such as eligibility for the vacancy, responsibilities, etc. Then, the willing applicants can deposit their online form before September 12, 2023, on the J&K Bank website.
J&K Bank Vacancy 2023
|Vacancy Name||Apprentice Vacancies|
|Apply Online Commence Date||August 29, 2023|
|Name of Company||J&K Bank|
|Apply Online Last Date||September 12, 2023|
|Number of Vacancies||396 Vacancies|
J&K Bank Apprentice Notification 2023
- Apprentice- 396 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications Info:
The J&K Bank has described the minimum education qualification for the Apprentice posts as a graduation degree and the applicants should have completed the degree from the ratified organization.
The J&K Bank has decided to run the online CBT test for shortlisting the applicants for the Apprentice seats in the bank.
- For Unreserved Group- Pay a fee of RS 700 for the Apprentice vacancy.
- For Reserved Group-Pay a fee of RS 500 for the Apprentice vacancy.
The J&K Bank has permitted applicants the ages of more than 20 years and less than 28 years to apply for the Apprentice positions online.
The J&K Bank will hire the applicants for the Apprentice posts with a pay band of RS 7500 per month and apart from this they will also receive RS 1500.
How to Apply For J&K Bank Apprentice Notification
- The applicants are required to visit the J&K Bank IBPS online link.
- The first step is to conclude the registration process for the Apprentice posts.
- Enter the details in the J&K Bank Apprentice post form.
- Check the list of docs you should attach with the J&K Bank Apprentice form.
- Prepare the doc copy and fix it in the proper place.
- Propose the J&K Bank form for the Apprentice positions.