South-Canara District Central Cooperative Bank has announced the recruitment for 125 seats for the posts of Computer Programmer and Clerk. They need 123 Clerks in the SCDCC bank and other Computer Programmers for two posts. The SCDCC bank has initiated the submission of the online forms from August 07, 2023. The applicants can register for the SCDCC Bank Clerk and other posts if they fulfill the eligibility details of the vacancy.
The eligible applicants have a time limit until September 20, 2023, to submit the online forms for the Clerk and another vacancy at the SCDCC bank. See the application links and other details about the SCDCC bank jobs below.
SCDCC Bank Vacancy 2023
|Name of Company
|SCDCC Bank/South-Canara District Central Cooperative Bank
|Apply Online Commence Date
|August 07, 2023
|Computer Programmer and Clerk Vacancies
|Apply Online Last Date
|September 20, 2023
|Number of Vacancies
SCDCC Bank Notification 2023
- Computer Programmer- 02 Vacancies
- Second Division Clerk- 123 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications Info:
The SCDCC bank has the requirement of applicants with degrees of BE/BTech in CSE/IT or MCA degree/ MSC degree or other graduation degree/master degree to apply for the Clerk and other posts.
The SCDCC bank will organize a written test for choosing the applicants for the Clerk and other posts and the applicants should prepare for the interview round that will be organized at the end.
- For SC/ST Group- RS 590
- For Others Group- RS 1180
The SCDCC bank has mentioned the upper age bar for the unreserved category will be 35 years for the Clerk and other vacancies. The other category applicants will get the relaxation benefit at the SCDCC bank.
- Computer Programmer Vacancies- RS 36985- 89600
- Second Division Clerk Vacancies- RS 24910- 55655
How to Apply For SCDCC Bank Notification
- The applicants should follow the apply link of the SCDCC bank to fill out the form.
- Choose the name of the vacancy and then put the information in the SCDCC bank form.
- Consider the instructions given while filling out the SCDCC bank form.
- Attach the docs/certificates with the SCDCC Clerk post form, submit the fees, and then submit the SCDCC form.