Jr. Translator and other post vacancies are released on the SSC website. The SSC organization has given the schedule to recruit 307 applicants for the Jr. Translator, Jr. Hindi Translator, and positions. They mentioned the qualification for the SSC Jr. Translator posts is to be an MA in Hindi/English or a similar degree. Applicants who dream of working with the Central govt can apply online for the Jr. Translator posts.
The SSC authority will start the registration process for the Jr. Translator and other vacancies on August 22, 2023. We advised you to recheck the requirements for the SSC jobs and then fill out the SSC application form before September 12, 2023.
SSC Vacancy 2023
|Name of Dept.||SSC|
|Apply Online Start Date||August 22, 2023|
|Vacancy Name||JHT, Jr. Translator and Others Vacancies|
|Apply Online Last Date||September 12, 2023|
|Number of Vacancies||307 Vacancies|
SSC Notification 2023
- Jr Translator/CSOLS- 263 Vacancies
- Jr Hindi Translator/AFHQ- 21 Vacancies
- Jr Translation Officer/Central Govt- 13 Vacancies
- SHT/ST/Central Govt- 10 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications Info:
The SSC organization has invited applications from applicants who have done the MA in Hindi MA in English or Diploma in Translation from the ratified college/university/school.
The SSC organization will recruit applicants for the Jr. Translator post and other posts based on the result of the CBT test and Translation /Essay test.
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Women Group- No Fee
- For Other Group- RS 100
The SSC organization will allow the age group of 18 years to 30 years to fill out the forms for the Jr. Translator and other seats.
- For Vacancies 1- RS 35400- 112400
- For Vacancies 2- RS 35400- 112400
- For Vacancies 3- RS 35400- 112400
- For Vacancies 4- RS 44900- 142400
How to Apply For SSC Notification
- Proceed to the SSC organization application link.
- Review the facts about the notification for the posts of Jr. Translator and others.
- Put the info in the SSC Jr. Translator form such as your degree details, residential address, contact details, etc.
- Prepare the soft copy of the docs and fix them with the Jr. Translator form.
- Submit the Jr. Translator post form on time along with the applicable charges.