The post of Junior Engineer is vacant in many govt offices in India and SSC organization has come up with the full details of the vacancies and recruitment plan for the vacant posts. The SSC organization has the details for 1342 posts of Junior Engineer in the dept of BRO, Central Water Dept, etc. The applicants have a sound chance to get a govt job with an exemplary package in the Indian Govt.
The SSC authority will accept applications for the Junior Engineer posts from July 26, 2023, to August 16, 2023, online on the SSC website. The applicants can see the main notification and apply link for the Junior Engineer position on the home page of the SSC website.
SSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2023
|Name of Company||SSC|
|Apply Online Commence Date||July 26, 2023|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Engineer Vacancies|
|Apply Online Last Date||August 16, 2023|
|Number of Vacancies||1342 Vacancies|
SSC Junior Engineer Notification 2023
- JE/C/BRO- 431 Vacancies
- JE/EM/BRO- 55 Vacancies
- JE/C/Central Public- 421 Vacancies
- JE/E/Central Public- 124 Vacancies
- JE/C/Central Water- 188 Vacancies
- JE/M/Central Water- 23 Vacancies
- JE/C/Farakka Barrage- 15 Vacancies
- JE/MI/Farakka Barrage- 06 Vacancies
- JE/C/Military Engineer- 29 Vacancies
- Other Seats
Educational Qualifications Info:
There is a requirement of applicants with a diploma in the trade of Civil Engg/Mechanical Engg/ Automobile Engg/Electrical Engg for the various posts JE in govt offices of India.
The SSC organization will conduct Paper-I, Paper II, and Document/certificate Verification rounds for preparing the final merit list for the JE posts.
- For GEN/EWS/OBC Group- RS 100
- For Others Group- No Fee
The SSC organization has allowed applicants with a max-age of 30 years and not more than that for applying for the JE posts.
The applicants for the JE posts in various govt offices will get the remuneration as per the scale of RS 35400- 112400.
How to Apply For SSC Junior Engineer Notification
- Check the SSC website home page for the JE posts and register for the JE vacancy.
- Apply for the JE vacancy by mentioning the details in the form like your full name, age, qualification diploma details, etc.
- Fix the doc copy with the JE application form.
- Pay the fees for the SSC JE form.
- Submit the JE form.