150 posts are vacant in the RRCAT Center. RRCAT organization has vacancies for Apprentice posts. The applicants are required to see the posts-wise vacancy for the trade they had done the ITI. RRCAT organization has begun the registration for the Apprentice posts on July 24, 2023.
The eligible applicants must see further job requirements for the RRCAT jobs and then submit the applications online. The online portal for the RRCAT Apprentice vacancy will shut down on August 22, 2023, apply before that for the Apprentice seats. Access all the details given on this page for the RRCAT Apprentice posts carefully.
RRCAT Apprentice Vacancy 2023
|Name of Company
|Apply Online Commence Date
|July 24, 2023
|Apply Online Last Date
|August 22, 2023
|Number of Vacancies
RRCAT Apprentice Notification 2023
- Apprentice/Welder- 03 Vacancies
- Apprentice/Machinist- 09 Vacancies
- Apprentice/Fitter- 24 Vacancies
- Apprentice/Turner-11 Vacancies
- Apprentice/Electrician-16 Vacancies
- Apprentice/Secretarial Assistant- 29 Vacancies
- Apprentice/Electronics Mechanic- 23 Vacancies
- Apprentice/Others Vacancies
Educational Qualifications Info:
The RRCAT organization will employ the applicants with the certificates of ITI in the admissible trades for the Apprentice posts, kindly mention the marks of the 10th and ITI carefully in the RRCAT application form.
The RRCAT organization will consider the 10th class marks and ITI marks of the applicants for preparing the merit list for the Apprentice posts.
The RRCAT organization has kept the submission process of the Apprentice post free for everyone.
Applicants with the age group of 18 years to a maximum of 22 years are allowed to apply for the RRCAT Apprentice seats.
The RRCAT organization will recruit applicants for the Apprentice posts on a stipend value of RS 11600 per month.
How to Apply For RRCAT Apprentice Notification
- The applicants are first required to go through the details of the RRCAT jobs.
- Then, start filling out the RRCAT Apprentice application form with the valid details.
- Mention your 10th and ITI marks carefully as per the certificate and provide the email id.
- Attach the recent photo/signature copy/ other certificates at the proper place in the Apprentice form.
- Tap on the submit link and keep a copy of the RRCAT form.