RRC Cell has published a notification for the vacancy present in the Central Railway for 1303 posts. The Central Railway has a need for applicants for the posts of JE, ALP, and others. The notification of Central Railway has the complete details for the JE and other posts and their eleibgltiy. The applicants are advised to must study the facts of the JE, ALP, and other seats.
The online portal for the Central Railway organization has been activated since August 01, 2023, and the organization has directed all the applicants to deposit the forms before September 02, 2023.
RRC Central Railway Vacancy 2023
|Name of Company
|RRC Central Railway
|Apply Online Commence Date
|August 01, 2023
|JE, ALP, and Other Vacancies
|Apply Online Last Date
|September 02, 2023
|Number of Vacancies
RRC Central Railway Notification 2023
- ALP/Assistant Loco Pilot – 732 Vacancies
- Technicians – 255 Vacancies
- JE/Jr Engineer – 234 Vacancies
- Guard/Train Manager – 82 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications Info:
The Central Railway will permit the applicants with the certificates/DMC of 10th standard/ITI or Engg diploma in the required trades for applying for the JE, ALP, and other seats.
The Central Railway will organize a single-level selection process for choosing the employees for the JE and other posts. The selection process this time will have only a CBT test and while joining for the vacancy, there will be a medical test.
The Central Railway has not mentioned any details about the fees for submitting the forms for the open posts.
The Central Railway will allow offices in the age range of 18 years and a maximum of 42 years to submit the forms for the vacancies.
- ALP/Assistant Loco Pilot Vacancies- Pay Matrix in Level 02
- Technicians Vacancies- Pay Matrix in Level 02
- JE/Jr Engineer Vacancies- Pay Matrix in Level 06
- Guard/Train Manager Vacancies- Pay Matrix in Level 05
How to Apply For RRC Central Railway Notification
- You have to access the Central Railway RRC web portal and register there for the JE/ALP posts.
- Upload the required copies of docs/certificates/photos with the Central Railway form.
- Save the Central Railway form.
- Keep a copy with you.
- Deposit the Central Railway form.