We bring the latest job notification issued on the MGNREGA Dhule web portal for the Resource Person posts. There is a requirement of 100 applicants for the Resource Person posts. MGNREGA is govt scheme that ensures wages for unemployed applicants. The post of Resource Person has required the people with the 10th certificate to submit the forms offline.
The offline form submission for the MGNREGA Dhule has commenced and the applicants can deposit their forms before August 19, 2023. Below you will get full information about the Resource Person job in the MGNREGA Dhule, study that and then submit the offline form.
MGNREGA Dhule Vacancy 2023
|Name of Company
|Apply Offline Commence Date
|Resource Person Vacancies
|Apply Offline Last Date
|August 19, 2023
|Number of Vacancies
MGNREGA Dhule Notification 2023
- Resource Person- 100 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications Info:
The MGNREGA Dhule organization has invited applicants with the degrees of 08th/10th to submit applications for the Resource Person posts.
The MGNREGA Dhule organization will prepare a merit list of the chosen applicants based on their qualifications and then there will be a Docs Verification round.
The MGNREGA Dhule organization has not described the form submission fees in the Resource Person post application form.
The Resource Person post needs applicants with age of 18 years to a max of 50 years at the MGNREGA Dhule.
Very good remuneration will be issued to the applicants who will come in the merit list of the Resource Person posts at the MGNREGA Dhule organization.
How to Apply For MGNREGA Dhule Notification
- The MGNREGA Dhule open post notification link is given above, you should save a copy of the notification.
- Print the Resource Person notification, the application form is given at the end.
- Write the required information on the MGNREGA Dhule Resource Person post-application form.
- Mention marks of your 10th or 08th class and other details.
- Attach the necessary copies of the docs with the Resource Person form and paste a photo on it.
- Submit the MGNREGA Dhule form.