Group C & D job notification is released by the Maharashtra govt. The Maharashtra govt has invited applications for bumper posts under Groups C and D which is 10949 posts in total are vacant in the Maharashtra govt Health Dept. It is a huge vacancy for the year 2023 in Maharashtra. All applications who want a govt job in Maharashtra govt are advised to study the open post name and their job requirements carefully.
The eligible applicants will be given the chance to submit their online applications from August 29, 2023, to September 18, 2023, on the Maharashtra govt Health Dept website. Review the full details for the Maharashtra govt job below.
Maharashtra Public Health Dept. Vacancy 2023
|Name of Company
|Maharashtra Public Health Dept.
|Apply Online Commence Date
|August 29, 2023
|Group C & D Vacancies
|Apply Online Last Date
|September 18, 2023
|Number of Vacancies
Maharashtra Public Health Dept. Notification 2023
- Driver- 152 Vacancies
- Ophthalmic Officer- 212 Vacancies
- Laboratory Scientific Officer- 821 Vacancies
- X-Ray Scientific Officer- 158 Vacancies
- Pharmacy Officer- 261 Vacancies
- Staff Nurse- 2545 Vacancies
- Health Inspector- 324 Vacancies
- Multi-Purpose Health Worker/Male- 205 Vacancies
- Multipurpose Medical Staff/Non PESA- 1034 Vacancies
- Multipurpose Medical Staff/PESA- 186 Vacancies
- Group D- 3269 Vacancies
- Regular Field Worker- 461 Vacancies
- Others Vacancies
Educational Qualifications Info:
The Maharashtra govt will permit the applicants with the qualification of 10th class/GNM or three-year graduation degree/ MLT/ diploma or BSc Nursing degree/ANM or Master degree in the required subjects for the various posts.
The Maharashtra govt will issue the admit cards for the written test and they may conduct the interview for the final preparation of the selection lists.
- For Unreserved Group- RS 1000 only
- For Reserved Group- RS 900 only
Notification and Apply:
The applicable age group for the Maharashtra govt jobs is 18 years to 40 years for the Health Dept vacancies.
Attractive packages will be given to the picked applicants in the Maharashtra govt for the various Health Dept jobs.
How to Apply For Maharashtra Public Health Dept. Notification
- Access the web page of the Maharashtra govt.
- Fill out the desired post form.
- Attach the photo/signature /doc copy with the Maharashtra govt form.
- Pay the charges for the Maharashtra govt form.
- Submit the Maharashtra govt form.