RRC Central Railway has started the registration for Apprentice posts. They needed the applications online to fill nearly 2400 seats in the Central Railway. The vacancy of Apprentice at the Central Railway is given for various workshops of different regions, like in the Pune area, Mumbai area, and others. The Central Railway has activated the application link for form submission from August 29, 2023.
The applicants who desire to apply for the Central Railway Apprentice seats and meet the eligibility details like ITI, 10th, age limits, etc. can apply online. The RRC Central Railway will shut down the applying link for the Apprentice slots on September 28, 2023.
Central Railway RRC Apprentice Vacancy 2023
|Commence Date to Apply Online||August 29, 2023|
|Vacancy Name||Apprentice Vacancies|
|Last Date to Apply Online||September 28, 2023|
|Number of Vacancies||2409|
|Name of Company||Central Railway Apprentice|
Central Railway Apprentice Notification 2023
- MUM/Carriage & Wagon- 258 Vacancies
- MUM/Kalyan Diesel – 50 Vacancies
- MUM/Kurla Diesel- 60 Vacancies
- MUM/Sr.DEE/TRS/Kalyan- 179 Vacancies
- MUM/Sr.DEE/TRS/Kurla- 192 Vacancies
- MUM/Parel Workshop- 303 Vacancies
- MUM/Matunga Workshop- 547 Vacancies
- MUM/S&T Workshop, Byculla- 60 Vacancies
- Bhusawal/Electric Locomotive- 118 Vacancies
- Pune/Diesel Loco- 121 Vacancies
- Nagpur/Carriage – 66 Vacancies
- Solapur /Carriage – 55 Vacancies
- Others Vacancies
Educational Qualifications Info:
The Central Railway has given the chance to the ITI persons who have done the 10th class also from the authorized college/board/institute to apply for the Apprentice positions.
The Central Railway authority is going to display the names of the chosen applicants for the Apprentice posts and their criteria for the selection will be 10th score and ITI marks.
- For GEN/EWS/OBC group- RS 100
- For SC/PWD/ST/ Female group- No Fee is needed
The age for the Central Railway Apprentice positions will be from 15 years to 24 years, others will not be allowed.
The Central Railway will hire the applicants for the Apprentice posts on a pay matrix that will give a stipend of INR 7000 PM.
How to Apply For Central Railway Apprentice Notification
- The applicants should navigate to the apply link of the RRC Central Railway.
- Then, fill out the info in the Apprentice post form.
- Clearly mention the score of the 10th and ITI in the Central Railway form.
- Deposit the Central Railway form on time.