Western Coalfields Ltd has informed the recruitment of 316 individuals for the Apprentice positions. The organization has a requirement of 316 applicants for the posts of Western Coalfields Ltd Apprentice. The people with an engineering degree/engineering diploma are summoned to present the applications for the Western Coalfields Ltd Apprentice standings.
The online registration for the Western Coalfields Ltd Apprentice vacancy will begin on 01 September 2023 for the Apprentice posts and the organization will accept the forms for the Apprentice setas until 16 September 2023. You need to submit the forms on the NATS portal and in the below provided Google link. All other details related to the Western Coalfields Ltd Apprentice seats are listed below, check them now.
Notification Overview: Western Coalfields Ltd Recruitment 2023
|Graduate and Technician Apprentice
|Apply Online Starting Date
|01 September 2023
|Name of Organization
|Western Coalfields Ltd
|Apply Online Closing Date
|16 September 2023
|Number of Positions
Western Coalfields Ltd Notification 2023 Complete Details
- WCL/Graduate Apprentice- 101
- WCL/Technician Apprentice- 215
The aspirants who have studied the degree or diploma in Mining Engg or Minning Survey or similar from the approved college/institute are invited to submit the forms for the Apprentice posts in the WCL Limited.
The WCL Limited Apprentice vacancy aspirants will be hired based on their qualification marks.
There is no information about the application fee provided in the WCL Limited Apprentice posts job notification.
The nominees must cross the boundary of 18 years of age to apply for the WCL Limited Apprentice vacancy.
- WCL/Graduate Apprentice/ Degree- Rs 9000
- WCL/Technician Apprentice/Diploma- Rs 8000
How to Apply For Western Coalfields Ltd Notification
- Visit the online portal for Western Coalfields Ltd to check the full details of the Apprentice posts.
- First, read the notification pdf of Western Coalfields Ltd.
- Then, register on the online portal for the Apprentice jobs.
- Provide the details of the education, marks in the degree/diploma, address, DOB, etc. in the Apprentice form.
- Skim the docs and settle them at the correct position in the Western Coalfields Ltd Apprentice form.