Stenographer Gr C and D posts job notification has been released by the SSC organization. The SSC authority has declared 1207 empty positions for the Stenographers Gr C & D in numerous govt dept. The SSC organization will permit the applicants with the education of 12th class from non-medical or other subjects to apply for the Steno seats.
The applicants will get different pay scales for the Grade C and Grade D posts. The SSC authority has begun the registration for the Steno posts from August 02, 2023. The desired applicants are required to deposit online application forms for 1207 posts on the SSC website. The SSC will shut down the online portal for the Steno vacancy on August 23, 2023.
SSC Steno Vacancy 2023
|Name of Company
|Apply Online Commence Date
|August 02, 2023
|Stenographer Gr C & D Vacancies
|Apply Online Last Date
|August 23, 2023
|Number of Vacancies
SSC Stenographer Notification 2023
- Stenographer/Gr C, D- 1207 Vacancies
The SSC organization has mentioned that the minimum education needed for the Steno posts is the 12th class. The applicants must have obtained the certificate from the authorized school/academy/board for applying for the SSC Steno posts.
The SSC organization will conduct several rounds for selecting the applicants for the Steno posts like a CBT exam, a Stenography Skill Test, a Certificate Verification round, and a Medical exam.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Woman Group- No Fee
- For Others Group- RS 100
- For Stenographer/Gr C Vacancies- 18- 30 Years
- For Stenographer/Gr D Vacancies- 18- 27 Years
The SSC organization has salaries for the Steno posts as per the grades of the posts such as C or D and the Grade Pay will differ from post to post, it will be RS 4200, RS 2400, RS 4600, etc.
How to Apply For SSC Stenographer Notification
- Access the SSC website home page.
- Then visit the advertisement section for seeing the Steno vacancy.
- Register for the Steno posts and fill up the form for the Steno post.
- Attach the certificates/photos with the Steno post form.
- Pay the fees for the Steno post form submission.