A notification for 124 posts of Typist, Clerk, DEO, Steno, and others is opened in the OSSC organization. The OSSC commission has issued a detailed notification for 124 seats in Group C. The recruitment drive will hire 10th/12th/graduate applicants for the Group C posts through the proper written tests. The aspired applicants are required to verify the age limit and other eligibility details of the vacancy before applying for the OSSC jobs. The OSSC organization will accept applications for the Typist and other posts before 17/12/2023.
OSSC Notification 2023
|Name of Dept.||OSSC|
|Apply Online Start Date||18/11/2023|
|Seat Name||Jr Stenographer, DEO, and Other Group C Seats|
|Apply Online Last Date||17/12/2023|
|Number of Seats||124 Seats|
OSSC Notification 2023
- OSSC/Jr Steno- 63 Seats
- OSSC/Jr Gr Steno- 07 Seats
- OSSC/Jr Gr Typist- 09 Seats
- OSSC/Jr Typist- 02 Seats
- OSSC/Jr Clerk/Typist- 32 Seats
- OSSC/Typist/Copyist- 02 Seats
- OSSC/Jr Gr Typist- 02 Seats
- OSSC/Data Entry Operator/DEO- 07 Seats
The OSSC organization will accept applications from applicants who have passed the 10th/12th class or a graduating degree from the sanctioned college/institute/ board for the Stenographer, Typist, and other posts.
The OSSC organization will conduct the pre-exam, main exam, and skill tests like typing tests, and last, there will be a certificate verification test for all of the posts.
There will be no application charges to submit the forms for the OSSC Group C vacancies.
- For Seats 1 – 21-38 Years
- For Seats 2 – 21-38 Years
- For Seats 3 – 18-38 Years
- For Seats 4 – 21-38 Years
- For Seats 5 – 21-38 Years
- For Seats 6 – 21-38 Years
- For Seats 7 – 18-38 Years
- For Seats 8 – 21-38 Years
- For Seats 1 – INR 25500 – 81100
- For Seats 2 – INR 25500 – 81100
- For Seats 3 – INR 19900 – 63200
- For Seats 4 – INR 19900 – 63200
- For Seats 5 – INR 19900 – 63200
- For Seats 6 – INR 19900 – 63200
- For Seats 7 – INR 19900 – 63200
- For Seats 8 – INR 19900 – 63200
How to Apply For OSSC Notification
- The applicants can register for the OSSC various posts in Group C online.
- The indiviudlas should provide their education details, personal details, contact details, etc in the OSSC form.
- Then, scan the required certificates/docs and attach them to the OSSC form.
- Deposit the OSSC online application form before the last date.