From 30/09/2023, the NTA organization has initiated enrollment for the UGC NET Exam 2023. The UGC NET Exam is conducted twice yearly by the NTA and covers numerous subjects in the NET exam. The applicants with the qualification of a post-graduate degree will be able to apply for the UGC NET Exam. The applicants can get the application link to submit the UGC NET Exam form from the below page. The NTA organization will shut down the portal for form submission on 28/10/2023, apply before that.
NTA UGC NET Dec 2023 Notification
|Name of Dept.||NTA UGC NET Dec|
|Apply Online Start Date||30/09/2023|
|Seat Name||UGC NET Exam Seats|
|Apply Online Last Date||28/10/2023|
|Number of Seats||Various Seats|
NTA UGC NET Dec 2023
- UGC NET Exam/JRF- Various Seats
- UGC NET Exam/Asst Professor – Various Seats
The NTA organization will allow the applicants who passed the qualification for master’s degree in subjects like Commerce/ COmputer Science/ Environment/ Education, etc to submit the forms, and their qualification degree must be from a valid institute/university.
The NTA organization will conduct the UGC NET Exam in toe rounds, paper 1 and paper 2. Both papers will be conducted one after another without any gap between them.
- For GEN/Unreserved Class- INR 1150
- For OBC/EWS Class- INR 600
- For SC/ST/PWD/Third Gender Class- INR 325
There is an upper age norm for the JRF seats and it is 30 years, but the NTA has no upper age bar for the teaching cadre posts.
The applicants will get a stipend of INR 35000 for the JRF posts and if they get the teaching posts, their salary will follow the pay grades of the Professor/AP post.
How to Apply For NTA UGC NET Dec 2023 Notification
- The NTA organization has its web portal link to accept applications for the UGC NET Exam.
- All the eligible individuals can apply online for the UGC NET Exam.
- You need to mention the degree details, specialization, age, etc in the UGC NET Exam form.
- Pay the fees for the UGC NET Exam form and submit it.