NPCIL company has released a vacancy notice for 183 vacant posts present in the Tirunelveli location. The vacancy is given for various trades of ITI as Trade Apprentice. The applicants who dream to join the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited organization on the Trade Apprentice posts must study their qualification details, age limits, and other eligibility aspects before applying online.
The NPCIL will receive the applications first in the online mode and then in the offline mode. The applicants can deposit their forms before July 31, 2023, for the Trade Apprentice vacancy.
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2023
|Name of Company||NPCIL Tirunelveli|
|Apply Online/Offline Commence Date||Started|
|Vacancy Name||Trade Apprentice Vacancies|
|Apply Online/Offline Last Date||July 31, 2023|
|Number of Vacancies||183 Vacancies|
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Notification 2023
- TA/Fitter-56 Vacancies
- TA/Machinist-25 Vacancies
- TA/Welder/Gas/Electric-10 Vacancies
- TA/Electrician-40 Vacancies
- TA/Electronic Mechanic-20 Vacancies
- TA/Pump Operator/Mechanic-07 Vacancies
- TA/Instrument Mechanic-20 Vacancies
- TA/Mechanic Refrigeration/Air Conditioning-05 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications Info:
The NPCIL company will allow the applicants who have passed the 10th grade and ITI in the respective trades as mentioned above for filling up the Trade Apprentice posts.
The applicants should note that the age from 14 years to a maximum of 24 years is required to apply for the Trade Apprentice seats at NPCIL.
Merit will be prepared by the NPCIL officials and they make the list by estimating the ITI marks of the applicants for the Trade Apprentice posts.
Scrutinize the facts for IREL Notification 2023
In the first year of training, the applicants will get a stipend of RS 7700 and in the second year of training, the applicants will get the stipend of RS 8855 at NPCIL.
The NPCIL company has not disclosed any fee information in the Trade Apprentice notification.
How to Apply For NPCIL Trade Apprentice Notification
- The applicants should visit the page https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/.
- And submit the application for a TA post online.
- Then, see the advertisement copy, you will get the application form pdf at the end.
- Print that and write your asked info on it.
- Submit the NPCIL form to the company address by speed post.
|Website Link||See Link|
|Official Notification and Application Form Pdf||See Link|
|Apply Online Link||See Link|