Kerala PSC, KPSC Commission has released a job notification for 128 posts. There is a requirement of 128 skilled applicants for posts like Supporting Artists, Folklore, Assis Manager, Workshop Instructor, and others in the Kerala govt. The KPSC has begun the application online process for these vacancies from August 16, 2023.
The applicants who are thinking of submitting the forms for the open positions on the KPSC website can apply before September 20, 2023. All of the applicants are advised that they should go through the full details of the KPSC Kerala notification before registering.
Kerala PSC Vacancy 2023
|Name of Company||Kerala PSC|
|Apply Online Commence Date||August 16, 2023|
|Vacancy Name||Pharmacist, Dy Manager & Other Vacancies|
|Apply Online Last Date||September 20, 2023|
|Number of Vacancies||128 Vacancies|
Kerala PSC Notification 2023
- Asso Professor/Reader- 21 Vacancies
- Dy Manager/Personnel – 01 Vacancies
- Workshop Instructor/Draftsman – Vacancies
- Supporting Artist/Mridangam/Dance- Vacancies
- Workshop Instructor/Printing – Vacancies
- Assis Manager/Extension -02 Vacancies
- Assis Manager/Extension -01 Vacancies
- Research Assis/Folklore- 01 Vacancies
- Overseer – 02 Vacancies
- Plumber- 01 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications Info:
The Kerala PSC organization has mentioned the degrees or certificates of 10th class/MSW/PG degree in Homeopathy/ LLB/ BSC Agriculture/BA/ Diploma in Engg/MA are required to submit the forms for the various positions.
The Kerala PSC organization has planned to conduct a test or viva voice for hiring applicants for the numerous posts.
The application form deposition charges are not described in the vacancy notification of the Kerala PSC.
- For Vacancies 1- 22-40 Years
- For Vacancies 2- 18-40 Years
- For Vacancies 3 – 18-36 Years
- For Vacancies 4- 22-36 Years
- For Vacancies 5 – 18-36 Years
- For Vacancies 6-18-40 Years
- For Vacancies 7 -18-50 Years
- For Vacancies 8- 18-36 Years
- For Vacancies 9- 19-36 Years
- For Vacancies 10- 18-36 Years
The Kerala PSC will pick specific applicants from the merit list and hire them on attractive salaries.
How to Apply For Kerala PSC Notification
- The applicant’s first step should be to see the Kerala PSC website and then save the notification for the above posts.
- Study all the facts given in the Kerala PSC notice.
- According to the instructions, enter the details in the Kerala PSC form.
- Attach a copy of the DMC, identity proof, photo, etc. with the Kerala PSC form.