Labour Enforcement Officer, Circle Inspector, and vacancies are opened in various govt offices of Jharkhand. The JSSC commission of Jharkhand has released the details for the CGL examination. These govt openings will be filled through the CGL paper of JSSC. In total, the CGL paper will be organized for 2017 posts. The JSSC has begun the registration for the Circle Inspector and other posts on June 20, 2023. We advised all willing applicants to review the notification details of the CGL paper before applying. The JSSC will shut the portal on July 19, 2023, and apply before that.
JSSC CGL Vacancy 2023
|Name of Company||JSSC CGL|
|Apply Online Commence Date||June 20, 2023|
|Vacancy Name||Planning Assistant and Other Vacancies|
|Apply Online Last Date||July 19, 2023|
|Number of Vacancies||2017 Vacancies|
JSSC CGL Notification 2023
- CGL/Assist Branch Office- 863 Vacancies
- CGL/Jr. Secretariat Assist – 335 Vacancies
- CGL/Block Supply Officer- 252 Vacancies
- CGL/Planning Assist – 05 Vacancies
- CGL/Labour Enforcement Officer- 182 Vacancies
- CGL/Block Welfare Officer- 195 Vacancies
- CGL/Circle Inspector/Kanungo- 185 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications Info:
The applicants who desire to apply for the CGT examination of JSSC are required to pass the three-year graduation degree or similar qualifcation from the ratified university/college.
The JSSC organization has a three-step selection policy for the posts coming under the CGL paper. The first paper will be pre-exam, and the second will be the main written exam. At last, the JSSC will invite the applicants for showing the documents.
You need to study further details from the notice released by JSSC for the CGL 2023 paper.
The JSSC organization has set the applicable age limit for the CGL paper from 21 years to a max of 35 years.
- For Vacancies 1- RS 44900 -142400
- For Vacancies 2- RS 19900 -63200
- For Vacancies 3- RS 35400- 112400
- For Vacancies 4 – RS 29200 -92300
- For Vacancies 5- RS 35400- 112400
- For Vacancies 6- RS 35400- 112400
- For Vacancies 7- RS 35400- 112400
How to Apply For JSSC CGL Notification
- The person who meets the education details, age details, and other eligibility for the CGL paper should register online.
- Fill up the info in the empty columns of the JSSC CGL form.
- Scan your docs and attach them to the JSSC form.
- Press the submit button upon fully filling of the JSSC form.