JNU University has released a detailed notification for 111 positions. The vacancy is given for the posts of Associate Prof., Assis. Prof., and Professors. The faculty is required for various subjects at the JNU University campus. The JNU University has begun the registration for the faculty seats. The applicants who desire to do the job on the faculty seats can apply online and before that, you must review the job requirements of the faculty seats at JNU University.
The applicants will be provided with time until September 04, 2023, to fill up the online form. The person with the Ph.D. degree or master’s degree is permitted to apply, see whole eligibility details of JNU University jobs below.
JNU Faculty Vacancy 2023
|Name of Company
|Apply Online Commence Date
|Professor, Assis Professor, and Other Vacancies
|Apply Online Last Date
|September 04, 2023
|Number of Vacancies
JNU Faculty Notification 2023
- Professor Vacancies
- Assis Professor Vacancies
- Associate Professor Vacancies
Educational Qualifications Info:
The JNU University has mentioned the admissible qualification for the faculty posts will be a Ph.D. degree or PG degree like MSC in the required disciplines and they should have cleared the NET/SLET/SET examination and also have the required years of experience for the faculty posts.
The JNU University has decided to conduct an interview round for picking the officials for the faculty seats.
- For SC/PWD/ST/Woman Group- No Fee
- For OBC/EWS/GEN Group- RS 2000
The applicants are advised to go through the notification details of the JNU University for the faculty posts to know the age info.
- Professor Vacancies- RS 144200-218200
- Assis Professor Vacancies- RS 131400-217100
- Associate Professor Vacancies- RS 57700- 182400
How to Apply For JNU Faculty Notification
- The link to fill out the form for the JNU University faculty posts is given above.
- Reach the page and start filling out the JNU University faculty form for the eligible subject.
- It is required to upload the docs/certificates in the JNU University form.
- Submit the JNU University form along with the applicable fees.