Jammu and Kashmir’s govt has listed a job notification on the JKPSC website for 69 positions. The JKPSC Commission is looking for applicants to join the Junior Division of the Court on Civil Judge posts. The JKPSC will permit law graduates to participate in the recruitment tests of the Civil Judge. The desired applicants who wish to work on the Civil Judge posts can now apply for the vacancy by filling out the form online starting on August 27, 2023.
The online portal of the JKPSC Civil Judge posts will be active until September 17, 2023, All the aspired applicants should review the instructions for filling out the form for Civil Judge posts carefully. Get full info on the Civil Judge vacancy here.
JKPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2023
|Name of Company
|Apply Online Commence Date
|August 27, 2023
|Civil Judge Junior Division Vacancies
|Apply Online Last Date
|September 17, 2023
|Number of Vacancies
JKPSC Civil Judge Notification 2023
- Civil Judge/Jr Division- 69 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications Info:
The post of Civil Judge requires applicants who have attended the authorized college/university and did a graduation degree in Law at the JKPSC organization.
The JKPSC organization will conduct a sequence of selection tests for preparing the final merit list for the Civil Judge posts.
- Stage 1: Pre-Objective or Screening Examination
- Stage 2: Main Examination
- Stage 3: Interview
- Stage 4: Physical Fitness Exam/PFT Examination
- For GEN Group- RS 1000
- For Reserved Group- RS 500
- For PH Group- No Fee
The JKPSC organization has an age bar of 18 years to a max of 35 years for applying for the Civil Judge seats online.
The JKPSC organization will employ the applicants for the Civil Judge vacancy on a pay band of RS 27700-44770 per month.
How to Apply For JKPSC Civil Judge Notification
- The willing applicants have to proceed to the JKPSC website and then search for the link to Civil Judge posts.
- Then, put the name, degree details, age, etc. info in the JKPSC Civil Judge application form.
- See the amount of payment for the Civil Judge fee.
- Submit the charges and then deposit the Civil Judge form.