Massive jobs are opened by the India Post for the 10th pass applicants. The position of Gramin Dak Sevak is present blank in numerous post offices in India, almost in each state. The number of openings is 30041 for the Gramin Dak Sevak posts. The India Post opened the online portal for Gramin Dak Sevak’s form submission on August 03, 2023.
The applicants are advised to review the details of the eligibility for the Gramin Dak Sevak posts before applying and then submitting the form. The online portal of the India Post will remain open until August 23, 2023, for the Gramin Dak Sevak posts.
India Post Circle GDS Vacancy 2023
|Name of Company||India Post Circle GDS|
|Apply Online Commence Date||August 03, 2023|
|Vacancy Name||Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies|
|Apply Online Last Date||August 23, 2023|
|Number of Vacancies||30041 Vacancies|
India Post Circle GDS Notification 2023
- GDS/Andhra Pradesh- 1058 Vacancies
- GDS/Bihar- 2300 Vacancies
- GDS/Gujarat- 1850 Vacancies
- GDS/Kerala- 1508 Vacancies
- GDS/Madhya Pradesh- 1565 Vacancies
- GDS/Maharashtra- 3154 Vacancies
- GDS/Uttar Pradesh- 3084 Vacancies
- GDS/West Bengal- 2127 Vacancies
- GDS/Odisha- 1279 Vacancies
- GDS/Others Vacancies
Educational Qualifications Info:
The applicants with the certificate of 10th class are permitted to participate in the recruitment process for the Gramin Dak Sevak vacancy of the India Post, the India Post is going to consider the marks of the applicants in the 10th class.
The India Post will release a merit list showing the name of the chosen applicants for the Gramin Dak Sevak posts by considering their 10th marks.
- For UR/OBC/EWS Group- RS 100
- For SC/ST/PWD Group- No Fee
The age group from 18 years to 40 years is allowed to drop their application forms online for the India Post Gramin Dak Sevak vacancy.
- For BPM/Branch Post Master Vacancies- RS 12000- 29380
- For ABPM/Assis Branch Post Master/Dak Sevak Vacancies- RS 10000- 24470
How to Apply For India Post Circle GDS Notification
- The applicants must review the info on the Gramin Dak Sevak posts.
- Then, enter the details in the GDS form like name, education, age, etc.
- Fill the digital copy of the certificates/docs with the Gramin Dak Sevak form.
- Submit the cost for the GDS form and then submit the GDS form.