Indian Coast Guard has come with 350 positions notification. The recruitment drive of ICG will be organized for the posts of Navik and Yantrik. The applicants with a minimum education of 10th or 12th are permitted to submit the ICG forms online. The online web link for the Navik and Yantrik vacancy of the ICG will become active on September 08, 2023.
The Indian Coast Guard has called the eligible skilled and talented applicants to apply and they will conduct a series of tests for the selection. The applicants who want to apply for the ICG Navik and Yantrik posts must submit the form before September 27, 2023.
ICG Coast Guard Vacancy 2023
|Navik and Yantrik Vacancies
|Apply Online Commence Date
|September 08, 2023
|Name of Company
|ICG Coast Guard
|Apply Online Last Date
|September 27, 2023
|Number of Vacancies
ICG Coast Guard Notification 2023
- ICG/Navik/General Duty- 260 Vacancies
- ICG/Navik/Domestic Branch- 30 Vacancies
- ICG/Yantrik/Mechanical- 25 Vacancies
- ICG/Yantrik/Electrical- 20 Vacancies
- ICG/Yantrik/Electronics- 15 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications Info:
The ICG authority will allow the qualification of diploma/ 12th class with science/ 10th class for the posts of Navik and Yantrik. The applicants should study from the approved college/institute/university for the ICG government jobs.
The ICG organization will conduct four stages of the selection rounds for hiring the applicants for the Navik and Yantrik posts as given below.
- Stage 1 – CBT Test
- Stage 2 -PST or Adaptability Test
- Stage 3 – Docs Verification Test
- Stage 4- Medical Test
- For SC/ST Group- No Fee
- For Others Group- Pay the fee of RS 300
The ICG organization has allowed the age of 18 – 22 years for the vacancies of Navik and Yantrik.
- For Navik/GD Vacancies- The salary will be RS 21700 PM
- For Navik/Domestic Branch Vacancies- The salary will be RS 21700 PM
- For Yantrik Vacancies- The salary will be RS 29200 PM
How to Apply For ICG Coast Guard Notification
- The applications of the ICG will be deposited online.
- Provide the correct name, DOB, education, address, etc. in the ICG form.
- Upload the certificate/docs with the ICG form at the proper place.
- Deposit the ICG form and submit the fees.
- Keep a record of the form, ID, password, fee receipt, etc.