From August 01, 2023, the IBPS organization has started the registration for the Specialist Officer posts. Applicants with specific qualifications are eligible to submit the forms for the IBPS Specialist Officer posts in numerous dept of the Banks. The IBPS organization conducts the examination every year and this year there are 1402 posts. The applicants have to clear the pre and main exams including the interview round for the Specialist Officer posts.
The applicants should study the details of the Specialist Officer notification and check their eligibility along with the job responsibilities before applying. The application forms for Specialist Officer posts must be submitted before August 28, 2023.
IBPS SO/SPL-XIII Vacancy 2023
|Name of Dept.
|Apply Online Start Date
|August 01, 2023
|Specialist Officer Vacancies
|Apply Online Last Date
|August 28, 2023
|Number of Vacancies
IBPS SO/SPL-XIII Notification 2023
- SO/IT Officer- 120 Vacancies
- SO/Agriculture Field Officer/AFO- 500 Vacancies
- SO/Rajbasha Adhikari- 41 Vacancies
- SO/Law Officer- 10 Vacancies
- SO/HR/Personal Officer- 31 Vacancies
- SO/Marketing Officer/MO- 700 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications Info:
The IBPS organization qualifies for different education people to submit the forms for Specialist Officer posts like BTech/BE or Agriculture Degree or MBA/ PGDBA/PGDM / Law Degree to submit the applications for Specialist Officer posts.
The IBPS organization will first conduct the pre-CBT test, the Main CBT Test, and last, there will be a personal interaction round for the Specialist Officer posts.
- For SC/ST/PWD Group- RS 175
- For GEN/OBC/EWS Group- RS 850
The IBPS organization has permitted applicants from the age of 20 years to a maximum of 30 years to submit the forms for the Specialist Officer posts.
The monthly payout of the applicants for the Specialist Officer posts in Indian Banks will be as per the 7th CPC Scale I service rule.
How to Apply For IBPS SO/SPL-XIII Notification
- The applicants need to see the IBPS website and see the SPL-XIII notification for the Specialist Officer posts.
- Then, fill out the full Specialist Officer application form with the info lie degree/DOB, center for examination, preference of bank, etc.
- Upload your photo and signature in the Specialist Officer form.
- Submit the IBPS Specialist Officer form with fees.