On August 01, 2023, the IBPS organization began the registration for the Probationary Officer posts. There are a huge number of 3049 posts empty in various banks in India. The IBPS is the authority that recruits employees for the banks. For the Probationary Officer posts, the recruitment process has started, the applicants who want to join the baking sector and are preparing for the job should apply online on the IBPS website for the Probationary Officer posts.
The IBPS organization will receive the applications before August 28, 2023, only. You must go through the eligibility details and instructions for filling out the IBPS Probationary Officer form before applying.
IBPS PO MT-XIII Vacancy 2023
|Name of Company
|IBPS PO MT-XIII
|Apply Online Commence Date
|August 01, 2023
|Probationary Officer Vacancies
|Apply Online Last Date
|August 28, 2023
|Number of Vacancies
IBPS PO MT-XIII Notification 2023
- CRP PO/Probationary Officer- 3049 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications Info:
There is a requirement of a graduation degree for applying for the Probationary Officer posts on the IBPS website and the degree must be obtained from the authorized institute/university/college.
The IBPS organization will first invite the applicants for the pre-test and then there will be a main test. The applicant has to pass the descriptive paper followed by the viva voice for the Probationary Officer posts.
- For SC/ST/PWD Group-Submit a fee of RS 175
- For Others, Vacancies- Submit a fee of RS 850
The IBPS organization has set the age bar from 20 years to a high of 30 years only for the Probationary Officer posts in the banks.
The banks in India have very good remuneration for Probationary Officer posts. The salary structure will follow the 7th CPC service rules.
How to Apply For IBPS PO MT-XIII Notification
- The application form for the Probationary Officer posts will be submitted on the IBPS website.
- Follow the IBPS web portal and then register for the Probationary Officer seats.
- Kindly mention all the details correctly in the Probationary Officer form.
- The fee is required for all, pay it and keep a receipt of it.
- Submit the Probationary Officer form.