Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has shown up the requirements for skilled and talented applicants for the posts of Trainee. The vacancy is given for Design Trainee and Management Trainee seats in the HAL organization. In total, the HAL company will employ 185 applicants for the Trainee posts. The HAL authority has started the online registration for the Trainee seats from August 02, 2023.
The applicants should review the complete information about the HAL new jobs before applying for the Trainee posts online. The online portal for the HAL TRainee seats will not be active after August 22, 2023. Apply for the eligible post on HAL on time.
Summary: HAL Trainee Vacancy 2023
|Name of Dept.
|Apply Online Start Date
|August 02, 2023
|Design & Management Trainee Vacancies
|Apply Online Last Date
|August 22, 2023
|Number of Vacancies
HAL Trainee Notification 2023
- HAL/Design Trainee- 95 Vacancies
- HAL/Management Trainee- 90 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications Info:
The HAL company has listed the requirements for the Trainee seats as to be a person who has passed the BTech qualification from the ratified board/university.
The HAL company will judge the applicants for the Trainee posts based on the written test and interview.
Apply by visiting the page here https://hal-india.co.in/Careers/M__206
The HAL company has not revealed the information about the application deposition fee for the Trainee posts.
Applicants who are above the age bar of 18 years are perfect to submit the forms for the HAL company Trainee posts.
The HAL company will offer an attractive remuneration package to the applicants who will come in the merit lists for the Trainee posts.
How to Apply For HAL Trainee Notification
- The applicants need to review the info from the HAL Career page of the website.
- After this, you can put the demanded information in the online application form for the HAL Trainee posts.
- Describe the info about the degree, DOB, Phone Number, Email ID, etc in the HAL form.
- Set the copy of the document with the HAL Trainee post form.
- Deposit the HAL application and keep a replica of the Regis no and password.