HAL Trade Apprentice 1060 Posts Online Form 2023

HAL Limited has shown up the requirements for the officials to join the company in the posts of Trade Apprentice. The notification of the HAL Trade Apprentice has been given for 1060 seats. The applicants with the ITI qualification and 10th, both are invited to submit the forms for the HAL jobs for the Trade Apprentice posts.

The HAL Limited will accept the Trade Apprentice posts form online. They have mentioned the starting date as August 04, 2023, for the HAL Trade Apprentice posts and the last date as August 31, 2023. Verify other requirements for the HAL Trade Apprentice posts and then submit the online forms. 

HAL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2023 

Name of company HAL 
Apply Online Commence Date August 04, 2023
Vacancy Name Trade Apprentice Vacancies
Apply Online Last Date August 31, 2023
Website Link https://hal-india.co.in/
Number of Vacancies 1060 Vacancies

HAL Trade Apprentice Notification 2023

Vacancy Report:

  1. Trade Apprentice- 1060 Vacancies

Educational Qualifications Info:

The HAL Limited will consider the 10th qualification and ITI qualification both for the posts of Trade Apprentice and the qualification must be authorized school/institute/academy.   

Selection Strategy:

The 70% weightage will be given to 10th marks in the HAL Apprentice posts and the rest of the 30% preference will be given to the ITI marks of the applicants.

Application Expense:

The application form for the Apprentice posts in the HAL company will be submitted free of cost for everyone. 

Age Norms:

The applicants are advised to view additional info about the Apprentice vacancy of the HAL from the notification 

Pay Ranking:

The Apprentice vacancy in HAL Limited will have a fixed amount of salary that will be delivered each month to the chosen applicants and the amount will be decided by the HAL company. 

How to Apply For HAL Trade Apprentice Notification

  1. The applicants are called to visit the HAL limited career page.
  2. Then study the facts for the HAL Apprentice seats.
  3. Visit the apply link and enter the points in the Apprentice application form.
  4. Save the Apprentice form and move next to uploading the docs/certificates in the HAL Apprentice form.
  5. At last upload the photo and signature and submit the HAL Apprentice form on time. 

Leave a Comment