GSRTC Gujarat Road Transport Corporation released a vacancy notification for 7404 seats. There are two job notifications separately for the Conductor and Driver posts. It is a pleasing opportunity for the 10th pass and 12th pass person to join the GSRTC organization this year. The GSRTC has initiated the online form submission process from August 07, 2023.
The applicants who meet the education eligibility and have other certificates necessary for the GSRTC job will be able to submit the form. The last date given for the GSRTC Driver and other posts is September 06, 2023, all keen applicants should register the GSRTC form before that.
GSRTC Gujarat Conductor & Driver Vacancy 2023
|Name of Company||GSRTC Gujarat|
|Apply Online Commence Date||August 07, 2023|
|Vacancy Name||Conductor & Driver Vacancies|
|Apply Online Last Date||September 06, 2023|
|Number of Vacancies||7404 Vacancies|
GSRTC Gujarat Conductor & Driver Notification 2023
- Conductor- 3342 Vacancies
- Driver- 4062 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications Info:
The GSRTC authority has mentioned the requirements for the Driver and other posts will be a 10th class and 12th class. The applicants must have also a driver’s license/Conductor License/First Aid Certificate for becoming eligible for the GSRTC vacancy.
The GSRTC organization will consider the academic score, written test outcome, and driving test for preferring the applicants for the seats of Driver and other.
- For GEN/OBC/EWS Group- RS 250
- For Others Group- No Fee
- Conductor Vacancies- The age must be between 18- 33 Years.
- Driver Vacancies- The age must be between 25- 35 Years.
The GSRTC corporation has mentioned providing a monthly package of RS 18500 to the chosen applicants on the Driver and other seats.
How to Apply For GSRTC Gujarat Conductor & Driver Notification
- The applicants would move to the GSRTC website and then to the career page of the organization.
- Choose the name of the post in the form and also the name of the dept to which you are applying.
- Enter the details in the GSRTC application form like your name, parent’s name, marks in 10th/12th, etc.
- Submit the GSRTC application form along with the fees.
- Keep a copy of the GSRTC application form for the future.