A post of Sr Resident is present blank in ESIC authority. The ESIC authority is looking for professional doctors for the Sr Resident positions. In total, the ESIC organization will recruit 45 people for the Sr Resident seat. The vacancy is given in more than 20 subjects. The post-graduate degree holders are called to submit the forms for the Sr Resident posts.
The medical background applicants can submit the forms for the ESIC company on the day of the interview. The ESIC has released the dates for the walk-in interview for the Sr Resident posts and the interview will be carried out on August 09, 2023. Check the other detailed info below and apply.
ESIC Sr Resident Vacancy 2023
|Name of Company||ESIC|
|Notification Publish Date||June 25, 2023|
|Vacancy Name||Sr Resident Vacancies|
|Walk-in-interview Date||August 09, 2023|
|Number of Vacancies||45 Vacancies|
ESIC Sr Resident Notification 2023
Educational Qualifications Info:
The ESIC organization has invited applications for the Sr Resident posts from persons who have finished their master’s degrees such as MD/MS or DNB from the MCI-authorized university/college.
The ESIC authority will organize a walk-in interview for hiring doctors on the various subjects of Sr Resident posts.
- Sr Resident- 45 Vacancies
- For SC/ST/Women Class- No Fee
- For Others Class- INR 300
The applicants with an upper age of a max of 44 years are directed to attend the interview for the Sr Resident posts.
The ESIC authority will employ the applicants on the Sr Resident posts on a monthly payout of RS 121048 along with several benefits.
How to Apply For ESIC Sr Resident Notification
- The ESIC authority has invited the eligible doctors for the interview round.
- The applicants are advised to study the details represented in the Sr Resident notification carefully.
- Then, you should take a print of the Sr Resident form.
- Kindly mention all the valid information on the fields of the Sr Resident form and do mention your experience.
- Take the hard copies of the docs and certificates with you on the day of the interview.
- See the venue for the Sr Resident interview and time.
- Attend the interview.