A notification for 300 posts has been issued by the APSRTC Andhra Pradesh organization. The APSRTC Andhra Pradesh company has the requirements of 300 people on the posts of Electrician, Welder, Fitter, and others. The full list vacancy-wise is given down for the APSRTC Andhra Pradesh jobs. The applicants should have the ITI certificate to apply for the APSRTC Andhra Pradesh jobs of Apprentice.
The application form deposition dates for the APSRTC Andhra Pradesh Apprentice posts are from August 26, 2023, to September 08, 2023. The applicants should visit the proper link to submit the APSRTC Apprentice vacancy form.
APSRTC Andhra Pradesh Vacancy 2023
|Name of Company||APSRTC Andhra Pradesh|
|Apply Online Commence Date||August 26, 2023|
|Vacancy Name||Electrician, Welder, Machinist, and Other Vacancies|
|Apply Online Last Date||September 08, 2023|
|Number of Vacancies||300 Vacancies|
APSRTC Andhra Pradesh Notification 2023
- Trade Apprentice/Diesel Mechanic- 238 Vacancies
- TA/Motor Mechanic- 16 Vacancies
- TA/Electrician- 22 Vacancies
- TA/Welder- 10 Vacancies
- TA/Painter- 05 Vacancies
- TA/Machinist- 01 Vacancies
- TA/Fitter- 04 Vacancies
- TA/Draftsman Civil- 04 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications Info:
The APSRTC organization has mentioned the minimum qualification to apply for the Apprentice posts is to be an ITI in the above-mentioned streams from the SCVT/NCVT-approved college/organization.
The APSRTC corporation will show a list of the picked applicants for the Apprentice posts and the officials of APSRTC will prepare the list from the 10th and ITI score.
All the applicants who are going to deposit the Apprentice posts form for the APSRTC company need to pay a cost of RS 100.
The notification of APSRTC for the Apprentice seats has not included the details for the age limits.
The APSRTC organization will employ the applicants on a field stipend value as per the norms of the Apprenticeship Act rules in India.
How to Apply For APSRTC Andhra Pradesh Notification
- The people with the ITI qualification can apply for the APSRTC Apprentice seats.
- Fill out the vacant fields of the APSRTC Apprentice form with valid details.
- Scan the photo/signature/doc copy as per the instructions and attach them to the Apprentice form.
- Tap on the Submit button for the APSRTC form submission.