Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has published the details for the notice of 508 vacancies. The APPSC organization will recruit the applicants under Group II service and they open the positions of Assistant Section Officer, Dy Tahasildar, Registrar, and Others. The online registration will start in the September month of 2023 for 508 positions.
The applicants are required to show the details of graduation qualification in the form of the APPSC Group II posts. You should reevaluate the full segments of the APPSC Group II notification from the downward page.
APPSC Vacancy 2023
|Name of Company
|APPSC Group II
|Apply Online Commence Date
|Assistant Section Officer, Registrar, and Other Vacancies
|Apply Online Last Date
|Number of Vacancies
APPSC Group II Notification 2023
- Finance/ Assist Section Officer- 23 Vacancies
- General Admin/ASO- 161 Vacancies
- Law/ASO- 12 Vacancies
- Legislature/ASO- 10 Vacancies
- MA&UD/Municipal Commissioner- 04 Vacancies
- Revenue/Dy Tahasildar- 114 Vacancies
- Revenue/Sub Registrar- 16 Vacancies
- Revenue/Excise Sub-Inspector- 150 Vacancies
- LFB&IMS/Assis Labour Officer- 18 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications Info:
The APPSC organization will consider the applications from the applicants who have finished the qualification of a graduation degree from the ratified college/university/academy.
The APPSC authority will organize the pre-test, main test, interview, and document verification round for the Group II posts in the govt dept of the state.
- For GEN Group- Submit the fees of RS 360
- For SC/ST/BC/PH/Ex-Serviceman Group- Submit the fees of RS 110
The APPSC organization will give the chance to the applicants for the Group II posts who are aged in the group 18-42 years.
The APPSC will pick the applicants for the Group II posts in the pay band applicable to the Group II posts as per the govt rules.
How to Apply For APPSC Group II Notification
- Examine the components of the APPSC Group II notice.
- Write the info in the empty fields of the APPSC Group II application.
- Ready the soft copies of the docs/certificates and bind them with the Group II form.
- Go for uploading the docs and then proceed next to submit the Group II form with payment.