Many railway organizations have opened around 20000 job openings for engineers, diploma holders, ITI, and graduates persons. We have the new updates for the job openings available in the IRCON, SECR, SCR, and other branches of the Indian Railway. It is the ambition of many of the aspirants to join the service of the Indian Railway, now the chance has come, the applicants should study the full details of the job openings and then apply by following the application dates for the open position.
Railway Jobs Overview:
|Name of Company||Railway Jobs|
|Registration Closing Date||Below Below|
|Job Name||Engineer, JTA, Trade Apprentice, Graduate Engineer Trainee, Group D, and Jobs|
|Number of Jobs||20000+ Jobs|
|Registration Starting Date||Given Below|
|Website Link||Given Below|
Railway Jobs Notification 2023
- RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2023: For 3115 Jobs
- Central Railway Apprentice Jobs 2023: For 2409 Jobs
- Northern Railway Jobs 2023: For 93 Jobs
- RRC Central Railway Jobs 2023: For 1303 Jobs
- MPMRCL Metro Rail Jobs 2023: For 88 Jobs
- RRC Eastern Railway Jobs 2023: For 689 Jobs
- Other Jobs
The applicants should represent the details of the qualification like ITI pass outs/10th/12th/Engg Diploma/ other graduates/ Engineers in the Indian Railway application form for various posts.
The applicants have to face different selection rounds for different posts, generally, Indian Railway organizes national-level MCQ-based written tests, interviews, and PST/PMT for some posts.
For some posts, the application form submission fee in Indian Railway is Rs 100, for checking fees of other posts kindly tap on the above notification.
The Apprentice posts in Indian Railway recruit applicants with a min age of 14 years and for other vacancies, the lower age can be 18 years, 21 years, etc.
The remuneration given to different posts depends on the scale and grade of the posts. Group D posts have a pay scale of Rs 5200- 20200 and for other posts, you can check from the specific notification.
How to Apply For Railway Jobs Notification
- The applicants must study the details of eligibility and instructions for filling out the online form.
- After this, start from the left corner and start filling out the form.
- Fill the details up to the right bottom corner of the form.
- Upload the mentioned docs in the Railway form.
- Submit the Railway form along with the fees.