Prime Minister | E-Gopala App 2020 | Learn its benefits and complete information in Hindi | Registration easily | Eligibility & Benefits
- The E-Gopala App has been launched on 10 September 2020 with the Prime Minister Matsya Sampada Yojana 2020.
- The purpose of this application is to increase the income of farmers through innovative methods.
- Using this application, farmers can increase their income through livestock.
- Prime Minister Narendra has tweeted that E-Gopala App is a comprehensive breed improvement market and digital platform for farmers.
This allows farmers to access various services.
Haryana | Able Youth Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2020 | Haryana SAKSHAM Yuva Scheme 2020 | Online Application Form | APPLY easily Eligibility & Benefits
Information about various benefits of E-Gopala App: –
- Let us take a look at the benefits that farmers get from the E-Gopala App: –
- This E-Gopala App encourages digital literacy among farmers.
- This enables farmers to increase their income-generating opportunities.
- It reduces third party interference, helps in clean and transparent transactions.
- Using this, farmers can get information about artificial insemination, animal first aid, vaccination, etc.
- Farmers can also take advantage of these information, such as due dates for animal vaccination, pregnancy diagnosis, etc.
- This will also inform the farmers about government schemes, campaigns, etc.
Key features of E-Gopala App: –
Let us know about the salient features of E-Gopala App dedicated to farmers in India: –
- E-Gopala App is a digital app dedicated to farmers across the country.
- This application is designed to sell its products directly to farmers online.
- It is a unique solution for farmers who do animal husbandry and increase animal productivity.
- Through this app, farmers can purchase and sell disease-free germplasm in all forms.
- The various options available in the E-Gopala App are: – “Pashu Poshan“, “Ayurvedic Veternity Medicine“, “My Pashu Aadhaar“, “Pashu bazaar” e.t.c
Haryana | Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojna 2020 | My Crop, My Details Scheme 2020 | Registration easily online | Eligibility & Benefits
Other information about E-Gopala App: –
This app can be downloaded from Google’s Playstore. By registering on this app with your registered mobile number, you will see 6 options.
- Animal nutrition, here you are given information about animal nutrition.
- You can get information about the diseases and treatment of your animals on Ayurvedic medical practice option.
- In the option of My Animal Base, farmers can see information about all their old and new animals.
- The animal market option provides information on the sale of semen of farmers, artificial insemination technicians and well-bred animals.
- In the alert option, farmers will continue to get information about the dates of vaccination of their animals.
- In the organizing option, farmers can get information about the nearby immunization camps or training programs.
- Direct link to download E-Gopala App: –
- To download this app, you can go to the direct link of Google Play Store.