Pan Card online Apply 2020
If you do not yet have a PAN card and you want to get a PAN card, then you have come to the right place, we will tell you through the very simple means of making an e-PAN card! If the question is also arising in your mind that how to apply for PAN card? And how can a PAN card be made without filling the form?
e-PAN card right from home and you do not have to pay any kind of fee for this, you just need to have your Aadhaar card to apply for PAN card. To apply for PAN card, you should read this post till the end so that you can get complete information about PAN card.
People who have an Aadhaar number with the help of making an e-PAN card and it is a completely free process, no money is being taken in it!
You can make it an e-PAN card sitting at home for free. To make this e-PAN card, you do not need to fill any form, you just need your Aadhaar number and mobile number associated with it!
PAN Card | What is a pencard?
Full form of PAN -> Permanent Account Number. PEN stands for Permanent Account Number, which is a 10 number Permanent Account Number and the PENCARD is issued by the Income Tax Department of India to any person or business. One person should have only one PAN number. All the people in India who pay taxes in the Income Tax Department have their own PAN number.
E-PAN Card | What is e-pan card?
E-PAN Card is also a kind of PAN card which is digitally signed or issued by the Income Tax Department.
An e-PAN card is a kind of electronic PAN card that you can download from your computer and mobile phone (online pan card download). The application of PAN card is being done only through online medium, there is no offline medium for this.
Is e-PAN card different from PAN card?
No, e-PAN card is a real PAN card, yes, e-PAN card is a kind of PAN card which contains your photo, name, date of birth! In which you are given PAN Permanent Account Number. If you have an e-PAN card, then you do not need to apply for a PAN card. It is a kind of PAN card. There is no difference between e-PAN card and PAN card. It is both equal!
If you want to get a printed physical PAN card, then it is a very easy process for that, if you have a PAN number, then you can easily get a printed physical PAN card for this too, we have given below You can go down and see!
Format of e-PAN card. Format of PAN Card
The format of e-PAN card means what will your e-PAN card look like? The e-PAN card looks exactly like the PAN card, your PAN number, name, date of birth photo and qr code are written on the e-PAN card.
You can click here to see a sample PAN card!
How to get e-PAN card with the help of Aadhaar Card. Pan Card online Apply
As the Finance Minister of India has declared that now there is no need to fill any form for e-PAN card. If a person wants a PAN card in an instant, then he can immediately send PAN card with the help of his Aadhaar number. Can make
Note: – Instant PAN card, instant PAN card, e-PAN card are all these things
To apply for PAN card, you can read the procedure by going below
How do you get an e-PAN card / Tatkal PAN card?
For e-PAN card / Tatkal PAN card you must have your Aadhaar number! After going to the official website of the Income Tax Department, you have to enter your Aadhaar card number there, after inserting the Aadhaar card number, an OTP will come on the mobile number linked to that Aadhar card, which has to be put there after that a reference number of 15 Get!
With the help of this number, we are able to know the status of our e-PAN card / instant PAN card, to know fully how do you apply for PAN card? For this, you can go down and read!
Advantages of e-PAN Card / Instant PAN Card / Instant PAN Card: –
- You can make e-PAN card / Tatkal PAN card / Instant PAN card only through your Aadhaar card.
- You get a PAN Permanent Account Number
- This is a completely free process. There is no need to pay any fees for this.
- You can get an e-PAN card / Instant PAN card / Instant PAN card sitting at home!
- No need to fill any of your forms for this! Nor do you have to upload your document!
- This e-PAN card / Instant PAN card / Instant PAN card is exactly like a PAN card!
Important Documents Documents Required Pan Card online Apply
- Aadhar card number which should not be linked to any other PAN account!
- Mobile number linked to Aadhar card
- Information of your date of birth
- CUCET Application Form 2020 | Apply online for test step by step
How to apply for PAN card online Pan Card online Apply
For online application of PAN card, we have to go to the official website of the Income Tax Department! Click here to go to the Income Tax Department e-filling website!
Click here to apply for this PAN card
- First of all, you have to enter your Aadhaar card number! Then after entering the capture code, click on the tick button! And if you read the information given below well, then all the information in your Aadhar card is correct, then only you progress!
- Now an OTP will come on the mobile number linked to the Aadhaar card which you have to enter here and click on the valid Aadhaar OTP button as shown in the picture below!
- After successfully inserting OTP, a form will be placed in front of you, on which your Aadhaar number, name, date of birth and photo will be put. Your photo which is on the Aadhar card will be the same on the PAN card.
- Now all this information that was in your Aadhar card! This e-PAN card will be made with all the information!
- After reading all the information thoroughly, click on the Submit PAN Request button.
- You will be given a reference number as soon as you submit the request! Make a note of this reference number! With this you can check the e-PAN card status, for help you can see the picture shown below!
How to check status How to Check status
- Click here to check status!
- Now in this form, you have to enter your Aadhaar card number and read further.
- Only after entering the Aadhaar card number, an OTP will come on the Aadhar card Link mobile number, it has to be inserted here, you can see in the photo below.
- Congratulations, your e-PAN card has been successfully created. You can download your e-PAN card by clicking on Download PAN! Online pan card download
How to apply for physical PAN card
- If you want to get your e-PAN card in a printed physical PAN card, then there is an easy process for this as well.
- Click here to get Printed Physical PAN Card card to e-PAN card
- After clicking, a form will open in front of you, in which you have to enter your PAN card details, Aadhaar number and date of birth! Then click the tick mark and click submit!
- For Printed Physical PAN Card you have to provide a Venus of ₹ 50!
- This PAN card will be delivered to your stated address by the Income Tax Department at your stated address.