NCDC Sahakar Mitra Yojana | Sahakar Mitra Scheme Apply Online
Sahakar Mitra Yojana (Sahakar Mitra Yojana) has been run by the National Cooperative Development Corporation. Under this scheme, students will undergo internship of 4 months. This initiative has been undertaken by NCDC for those students who have received their Bachelor Degree from Agriculture / Agri / Dairy / Animal Husbandry / Veterinary Sciences / Fisheries / Horticulture / Textiles / Handloom etc. field.
How to Get opportunity in NCDC?
With this internship, students will get an opportunity to know about the functioning of NCDC and their achievements. Through the internship, students will gain experience of working in NCDC and their specialized fields. Applying online for this internship is to get all kinds of information, so read till the end.
Know about NCDC: –
NCDC is in full form National Cooperative Development Corporation. The main objective of NCDC is to increase production, promote agriculture, work on storage, exchange of arable things, etc. Agricultural production, food stuff, some other notified items like production, processing. , Planning, promoting and financing programs for marketing, storage, export and import.
National Cooperative Development Corporation Sahakar Mitra Scheme: –
Under the new scheme Sahakar Mitra, run by the National Cooperative Development Corporation, 4 months internship is being provided to the students who have graduated. And to promote professional development and to gain knowledge and experience of learning. With the help of this internship, students will get to know about the working of National Cooperative Development Corporation and will also get experience of working in new place.
Some main objectives of Sahakar Mitra Scheme: –
- To make graduate students experience the tenure of NCDC
- Reference and practical functioning of NCDC and cooperatives to enable professional graduates
- Assisting needy cooperatives in preparation of business plans
- To encourage new youth towards the work of NCDC.
Eligibility criteria for NCDC: –
- Educational eligibility for Intership is as follows: –
- Students who have Agri / Dairy / Animal Husbandry / Veterinary Sciences / Fisheries / Horticulture / Textiles / Handloom / MBA AgriBusiness / MBA Coop / M.Com / MCA / MBA
- The student who has completed his graduation from any of these fields is eligible for this internship.
- The applicant must have a letter of recommendation.
Financial assistance in Sahakar Mitra Scheme: –
- 10,000 per month amount will be given to the applicant in 4 months.
- 5000 will be given for the rest and expenses.
- The financial assistance of 4 months combined with all things will be ₹ 45000.
How to apply online – Sahakar Mitra Scheme
- For online application one must always register by visiting SIP NCDC website. Click here to go to the official website- http://sip.ncdc.in/
- Now you have to click on the new registration button
- Now a form will open in front of you. In which you have to fill your name, date of birth, mobile number, email id and password, after filling all the information, click on the register. As shown in the picture below
- As soon as you click on the register button, a link will be sent to you for verification on the email ID. By clicking on this link, you can verify your email.
- Now you have to log in to proceed. Click here to login – http://sip.ncdc.in/Login.aspx Now you have to login by entering your email id and password.
- A form will open in front of you by logging in. Now in this you have to tell about some of your educational qualifications as shown in the picture below.
- Here you have to upload some of your documents like: – Scanned passport size photo, certificate etc. After uploading all the documents well, once again read all the information thoroughly and then click on such button and submit your form by clicking on submit button. For help you can see in the picture below
- Join our social media group to stay connected with all the new government updates. Ask any question in the comment section.